Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Urban Petal Pushers, Oil Painting by Linda McCoy

I don't know what to say about this painting except there were piles and piles of oil paint just sitting on my palette waiting for something to happen.  When I was finished my brother named it, as he often does.  It's on a large 24"X30" gallery wrapped canvas.

Urban Petal Pushers, Oil painting by Linda McCoy
Urban Petal Pushers, Oil painting by Linda McCoy, painting by Linda McCoy
About This Painting:
Large Oil, palette knife   Sold
Media: oil
Size: 30 in X 24 in (76.2 cm X 61 cm)
 

3 comments:

Gaius said...

Really enjoyed the art work. Your overall blog was very enjoyable.

if you get the chance check my blog out @ http://thesunglowboutique.blogspot.com/

Bree said...

Lovelovelove!

Linda McCoy said...

Thank you!