Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Chuckles, Oil Painting by Linda McCoy


Chuckles, Oil Painting by Linda McCoy
Chuckles, Oil Painting by Linda McCoy, painting by Linda McCoy
About This Painting:
Oil on panel
Media: oil
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $100 USD sold
 
When I saw the Chuckles in a rural town gas station, I was immediately hit with a pang of nostalgia. I can remember Halloween night, dumping every piece of candy onto the dining room table. My brother, sister and I would delight in the bounty. Bit O’ Honey, Root Beer Barrels, Necco’s, Bazooka Bubble Gum,
Dots, Three Musketeers, Hershey Bars, peanut butter kisses, and of course, Chuckles. My brother liked the licorice and I loved the red one so we always traded. I hope this painting will remind you of your Trick or Treating days!









No comments: