Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lucy In The Fry With Diamonds, Oil Painting by Linda McCoy


Lucy In The Fry With Diamonds, Oil painting by Linda McCoy
Lucy In The Fry With Diamonds, Oil painting by Linda McCoy, painting by Linda McCoy
About This Painting:
Oil on panel
Media: oil
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $100 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD
Or, send me an email
Here is another in my raw egg series, just too much fun to paint. This one is given another clever name by my brother. I was almost finished with this one, and set it down on the desk while I went on my computer for a minute. There is a blind in the window, so when I set the painting down the light from the blind landed on it and illuminated it. I painted  the light in just the way I saw it, leaving the painting in the sunlight while I painted it. I wasn't sure if it worked, but then I decided I liked the abstract quality it added.
Copyright 2012 Linda McCoy

No comments: