Friday, December 21, 2012

Hen E. Youngman, Oil Painting by Linda McCoy


Hen E. Youngman
Hen E. Youngman, painting by Linda McCoy
About This Painting:
Raw egg on decorative plate
Media: oil
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)
Sold
 

Or, send me an email
The raw egg series has been more fun than an artist should have! Once I start the painting, I text the image to my brother who comes up with a title. It's like he pulls the names out of a hat. Once the painting has a name it seems to take on a personality of its own. I have a few more up my sleeve, but they will have to wait until the new year.
Copyright 2012, Linda McCoy

2 comments:

David J Magdalenski said...

Just checking in...You made me laugh with this one. Wishing you and your extended family a healthy and happy holiday !!!

Linda McCoy said...

Thanks David, very best holiday wishes to you and yours!