Thursday, May 16, 2013

Kiss Me I'm Iris, Painting by Linda McCoy


Kiss Me I'm Iris

Kiss Me I'm Iris, painting by Linda McCoy

About This Painting:
Oil on gesso panel
Media: oil
Size: 8 in X 8 in (20.3 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $129 USD
How to Purchase:
This is the first Iris to bloom in my yard this year. I love the way the sunlight dances on the petals showing each ruffle. They are a joy to paint!
Bree named the painting this time, a fun play on words...thanks Bree!
No copying please~ Copyright Linda McCoy 2013

2 comments:

ВАСИЛИЙ СЫЗЬКО said...

Dear Linda! When the heart is full of joy the brush will speak the most beautiful emotions.And the petals of the Iris are like the wings of an unreal dream and tender passion having a corner in heart.

Linda McCoy said...

Hello Vasily, thank you for your beautiful sentiment, I am happy you like the painting!