Saturday, July 27, 2013

Are Those for Me? Oil painting by Linda McCoy


Are Those for Me? Oil, by Linda McCoy
Are Those for Me? Oil, by Linda McCoy, painting by Linda McCoy
About This Painting:
Media: oil
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)
 
 
It seems I am busy with rabbits the last few days. This one is whimsical, painted from a little statue I found in a gift store. This is on a gallery wrapped canvas so no need to fame. This painting has found a home in the Ukraine :)
Copyright 2013 Linda McCoy

4 comments:

ВАСИЛИЙ СЫЗЬКО said...

Dear Linda!The combination, colours and the topic is beautiful. These days I made some photoes, I like the sunflower in my garden. Mine and yours may warm herts of people. thank you.

Linda McCoy said...

Hello Vasily, thank you for your lovely comment. This was fun to paint,and sunflowers are such happy flowers :) I hope you enjoy the sunflowers in your garden!

ВАСИЛИЙ СЫЗЬКО said...

Dear Linda. You and I do enjoy & understand watching the nature around we are living in. I watch the places: forests and landscapes, old farms and lakes in your pictures and understand how dear they are for you and how you love them. I like to take pictures of the place I live now in. Each of them for us is our motherland. You may watch some photoes of mine. It is my native home http://happyschoollife01.blogspot.com/2013/07/boguslav-pavlograd-my-motherland.html

Linda McCoy said...

Hello Vasyl, The pictures are indeed beautiful! I especially like the hay stacks. I am also partial to the sun flowers. I have never been to the Ukraine, it looks so lovely. I tried to post a comment on your blog, not sure if I was successful. Thank you again for the pictures!