Monday, September 02, 2013

A Watchful Eye, by Linda McCoy


A Watchful Eye
A Watchful Eye, painting by Linda McCoy
About This Painting:
Oil on gallery wrapped canvas
Media: oil
Size: 24 in X 24 in (61 cm X 61 cm)
How to Purchase:
I am opening a space where I will be teaching in Mason, Ohio. I will host an open house on Thursday September 5, 6pm to 9pm. A printed class schedule will be available, along with wine and cheese of course! Where: 209 S. West Street, Mason, Ohio. Stop by for a glass of wine and say hello!
I saw these ducks this spring at Voice of America Park. It was a warm morning, not a cloud in the sky. The mama duck allowed me to approach, but she kept her eye on me. I was able to take enough pictures to paint them, the little ones were frolicking in the water, just having fun as babes do.
This is a very low resolution image of this piece. If you are interested in purchasing it email me for a high res image.
Copyright 2013, Linda McCoy

No comments: