Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Summer Song, Oil Painting by Linda McCoy


Summer Song, Oil by Linda McCoy
Summer Song, Oil by Linda McCoy, painting by Linda McCoy
About This Painting:
Media: oil
Size: 13 in X 16 in (33 cm X 40.6 cm)
How to Purchase:
send me an email
This is one of the paintings that will be hanging in my new space, opening September 5th at 6pm. If you are in the Cincinnati area, please stop by for a class schedule, and a glass of wine. New paintings will be hanging for you to view. 209 S West Street, Mason, Ohio. I'm excited about this new venture, and look forward to teaching art.

I was fortunate to find this purple canning jar made by a company in Toledo, Ohio. Never knew they came in purple, but I thought it would make a colorful painting. I just picked whatever was blooming in the yard. Seems like it was a shorter than usual summer but then, I probably say that every year :) 

This painting is framed so if you are interested in purchasing it, please contact me at lindamccoyart@live.com
Copyright Linda McCoy 2013

 

No comments: