Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hobnail Glass and Azalea's by Linda McCoy


Hobnail Glass and Azaleas's
Hobnail Glass and Azaleas's, painting by Linda McCoy
About This Painting:
8"x8" Oil on panel
Media: oil
Size: 8 in X 8 in (20.3 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $185.00
How to Purchase:

send me an email, This painting is currently at Row House Gallery, in Milford Ohio.
I started this painting in early spring, but ended up putting it aside for awhile, because the glass was so complicated to execute. Persistence finally won out in the end, I finished it yesterday.
I'm hosting a Holiday Open House at my gallery at 209 S West Street, Mason Ohio, on Sunday December 8 at 2pm til 4pm. New January class schedule will be available, new paintings to see, and of course refreshments! Love to see you there!

No comments: