Monday, August 18, 2014

Wren Will it End,


Wren Will it End, Bird Painting, Linda McCoy
Wren Will it End, Bird Painting, Linda McCoy, painting by Linda McCoy
About This Painting:
Media: oil
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $65 USD
How to Purchase: Sold

 
I noticed a large pile of fallen tree limbs, shrubbery, logs, and other forest debris in a park near where I live. It was left there on purpose by the park employees and I'm guessing it provides a home for a lot of critters. Mostly dead, the leaves were just drooping and much of what I saw was the backside of them which is pretty much colorless. There were several little Wrens bouncing around, so here is one of them. I liked the abstract shapes created by all of the foliage. My brother named this painting, as he often does. Thanks Larry!

Copyright 2014 Linda McCoy

No comments: