Thursday, October 27, 2016

Victorious, Red-winged Blackbird


Victorious, Red-winged Blackbird
Victorious, Red-winged Blackbird, painting by Linda McCoy
About This Painting:
Media: oil
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $65 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $65 USD
Or, send me an email
I often go to a local park, which has few trees but a large meadow, where it seems there is always a bird or two waiting to be photographed. This guy was sitting in lots of shrubbery posing so I could catch his elegant profile. Yesterday while I was progressing along with this painting I was also teaching an oil painting class. One of the students had a particularly good painting session, looked up and said "Victorious." I decided it might be a good name for this bird. :)
Copyright 2016 Linda McCoy 

2 comments:

ВАСИЛИЙ СЫЗЬКО said...

Natural elegance and the pink of graciousness.

Linda McCoy said...

Thank you so much! :)