Friday, April 07, 2017

Shelter from the Storm


Shelter from the Storm
Shelter from the Storm, painting by Linda McCoy
About This Painting:
Media: oil
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $65 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $65 USD
Or, send me an email
We had wicked rain storms here on Wednesday night, they arrived at sunset, and lit up the sky. My son took a picture and I used his photo as a reference for the sky. The Chickadee's were looking a little scared, flying right outside my window.

Shelter from the Storm
"And if I pass this way again, you can rest assured
I'll always do my best for her, on that I give my word
In a world of steel eyed death and men who are fighting to be warm
"Come in," she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

Bob Dylan
Congratulations to Bob Dylan for winning the Nobel Prize in Literature! Well done, Mr. Tambourine Man, well done!

No comments: