Thursday, November 06, 2008

Hand Blown Glass Ornament, Oil Painting by Linda McCoy

Ok, I am a little early with these. I was at an open house at ArtonSymmes Gallery and spotted these lovely ornaments. I always think I am over my obession with painting glass until I see something that intrigues me. Soon my paintbrush is flying. This one is nice and bright. You can see more of these at http://www.artonsymmes.com/. The glass section in Sherry's Gallery is awesome.
I always make it a point whenever I can to shop local small business. If the economy is killing the retail giants can you imagine what is happening to your favorite locally owned stores? Besides, whenever I am in these shops I always find something unusual and unique.
6"X6" Oil on gallery wrapped stretched canvas. $100.00 lindamccoyart@live.com for purchase info.
Copyright 2008 Linda McCoy

No comments: