Saturday, December 10, 2011

California Dreamin' Watercolor Painting by Linda McCoy

I love painting Hydrangeas. Mostly abstract shapes of light and color. This one is in watercolor, and a very different palette of colors than I usually use.
There is a time in the midwest when the autumn leaves have fallen, but before the first snow that is so gray, cold and damp. It's this time of year that I wish I was in the bright California sunshine with some of the sweetest people I know. :)
11"x11" watercolor on Sennelier paper. Copyright 2011 Linda McCoy
lindamccoyart@live.com for purchase inquiry

2 comments:

Iowalady said...

Usually I just "flip" through the daily paintings, but this caught my eye! My, the "emotional feel" this radiates is beautiful. Pat yourself on the back for a remarkable painting!

Linda McCoy said...

Hi Iowalady, thank you for your lovely comment!