Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Jack and Diane, Day 3


























Jack and Diane, Day 3
About This Painting:
Media: oil
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $65 USD
How to Purchase: send me an email
Still looking for nesting material, I see one bird taking some nesting material out of the nest, so perhaps they have decided to nest in a different spot. It's noisy on my deck, the Red-Wing Blackbirds are loud and rowdy, scaring off some of the smaller birds. As soon as the fields are planted they will be gone. Two nesting boxes are occupied by House Sparrows, but I am unable to get a good photo of them. I enjoyed this series of these happy, energetic little Carolina Chickadee's.
Copyright Linda McCoy 2017

3 comments:

Сызько Василий Семенович. said...

Heaven bless this house.Bless your heart, dear Linda for labor of love. Love conquers all things.Your art labour returns you love of many.

Linda McCoy said...

Hello, Vasily! Thank you so much for your beautiful comment, I hope all is well with you!

Unknown said...

I love it!