Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Self Portrait, Oil on Canvas, Daily Painters Exercise


Why was this so hard to do? Who knows. Does it really look like me? Perhaps. Did I edit out wrinkles? Perhaps. Did I magically erase a few years with a few strokes of a paintbrush? Perhaps. Was it fun? No. Could I have been more creative, added a merry background? Perhaps. Is this really how I look today? Yes........
Would I do it again? Doubtful. Would I do one for someone else? Of course. How much would I charge? $100.00 for this size. Have I completed many portraits of others? Yes. Are they happy with them? I hope so. What size is this? 6"X6" Gallery wrapped canvas. Do I do larger portraits? Yes. More questions? Email me at lindamccoyart@live.com

Copyright Linda McCoy 2009

3 comments:

Krista Gobeli said...

Hey look...it's my sister!

Anonymous said...

Good work!

Linda McCoy said...

Thanks to you both!